The stamp set I used for this card is a hostess set called Happiest Birthday Wishes. I find myself reaching for this set over and over again.
This card has lots of layers! The So Saffron stripe paper is from the Just Add Cake designer series paper. The Pool Party polka dots is from the 2010-2013 In-Color designer series paper stack.
- Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set)
- Paper: Just Add Cake and 2010-2013 In Colors DSPs; Not Quite Navy, Pool Party, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock
- Ink: Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' pad
- Accessories: Regal brads assortment and So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired but available in clearance rack)
- Extras: Scallop Edge Border, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle and 1" Circle punches