Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Occasions Class Projects

One of my customers wanted to host a stamping class for her friends and coworkers.  She wanted to make cards for a few different occasions.  These are the cards we made.  I had a great time stamping with her friends!  I hope her guests enjoyed themselves too!


This was my favorite card that we made that day.  I love the flowers stamped on the First Edition DSP and the color combination that we used.
  • Stamps: Field Flowers, Thank You Kindly
  • Paper: First Edition DSP; Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Always Artichoke, Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant
  • Tools: Extra-Large Oval, Decorative Label and Scallop Trim Border punches



This simple, yet elegant wedding card was a quick card to make.  We used on the of the images to create an all-over pattern of the lower portion of the card.  The satin ribbon is a perfect touch for a wedding card.
  • Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Baja Breeze
  • Accessories: Very Vanilla satin ribbon

The Sunflower seemed to be the favorite stamp of the day.  I even sold a few!  This was another simple card to make.  I like the effect of the sunflower stamped on the Natural White card stock, especially paired off with my favorite designer paper ever!

  • Stamps:  Sunflower, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Spice Cake DSP, Pool Party, More Mustard and Natural White card stock
  • Ink: Early Espresso
  • Accessories:  Pool Party ruffled ribbon
  • Tools: Eyelet Border punch

Sympathy cards are always the hardest for me to design.  This card was inspired by a card made by another demonstrator.  The grass was stamped twice, without re-inking the stamp in between, giving a faded look to some of the strands.

  • Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Petite Pairs
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Old Olive
  • Accessories: So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired)
  • Tools: Modern Label and Large Oval punches


Happy Stampin',
 

4 comments:

  1. Great cards, Lisa! I like all of them! TFS - Micki from "www.Avenueof Art.com"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome cards for a class Lisa. I like the first one too and also the Sunflower one. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa, these cards are PERFECT, especially for a class! I need to go take another look at Friends Never Fade, I don't think i've ever noticed that stamp before, lol. Thank you so much for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest