One of my customers wanted to host a stamping class for her friends and coworkers. She wanted to make cards for a few different occasions. These are the cards we made. I had a great time stamping with her friends! I hope her guests enjoyed themselves too!
This was my favorite card that we made that day. I love the flowers stamped on the First Edition DSP and the color combination that we used.
- Stamps: Field Flowers, Thank You Kindly
- Paper: First Edition DSP; Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stock
- Ink: Always Artichoke, Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant
- Tools: Extra-Large Oval, Decorative Label and Scallop Trim Border punches
This simple, yet elegant wedding card was a quick card to make. We used on the of the images to create an all-over pattern of the lower portion of the card. The satin ribbon is a perfect touch for a wedding card.
- Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Paper: Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla card stock
- Ink: Baja Breeze
- Accessories: Very Vanilla satin ribbon
- Stamps: Sunflower, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Paper: Spice Cake DSP, Pool Party, More Mustard and Natural White card stock
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Accessories: Pool Party ruffled ribbon
- Tools: Eyelet Border punch
- Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Petite Pairs
- Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock
- Ink: Old Olive
- Accessories: So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired)
- Tools: Modern Label and Large Oval punches