Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello, Doily!


I love anything vintage and this doily stamp is perfect for a vintage style card.  Crochet lace, pearl accents and the vintage wallpaper embossing folder add perfect touches.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Hello Doily and Petite Pairs
  • Paper: Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' pad
  • Accessories: Victoria crochet trim, Pearl basic jewels
  • Extras: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Bitty punch pack, Circle punch

Happy Stampin',
 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday card! I think I may have to case this one for some future birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I don't have that stamp, but I think it needs to go on my must have list. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great color too. I love everything doily!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and a great way to use all of those vintage items!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest