Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snow Much Fun at Monday Lunchtime


This card was made using this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.   I think the little bit of snow we got yesterday put me in the mood to play with the snowmen!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Snow Much Fun
  • Paper: Neutral DSP paper stack; Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Real Red and Whisper White card stock
  • Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write markers
  • Accessories: Real Red satin ribbon, Neutral 5/16" brads

Happy Stampin',
 


6 comments:

  1. love the snowman card!!! sherrill graff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is cute. I love that set. Makes great cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is SNOW much fun!!! Fab coloring--I love it! :) Found you via the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snowman card! The brads look just like little snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, I so love this stamp set. Such a cute snowman. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF