Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Z-Fold Christmas Lodge


I used the Christmas Lodge Stamp set to make this z-fold Christmas card.   The main image is stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla card stock.  The greeting is stamped in Garden Green.  To add a little sparkle to the snow, I added Dazzling Diamonds to the rooftop of the lodge.



Supplies:
  • Stamps: Christmas Lodge
  • Paper: Frostwood Lodge DSP; Early Espresso, Garden Green and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Ink: Early Espresso and Garden Green Classic Stampin' pads
  • Accessories: Real Red satin ribbon



Happy Stampin',
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Really like how you added the tree so it would show behind the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest