Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Box of Chocolates for MDS Monday



For this page, I used this week's sketch challenge from MDS Monday.  I love the hexagons going up the page, but you could use any shape instead.

Here are some downloads I used on this page:

Background:
Early Espresso

Don't have My Digital Studio?  Download a free 30-day Trial!

Embellishments:
Basic Pearls and Rhinestones

Stamps:
Basic Black Texture

Punches:
Hexagon Punch filled with Box of Chocolates DSP
Butterfly shape - 2


Happy Stampin',

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the new download, and the sketch. Like how you turned the third picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect color combo! And I love your B&W pics... perfect for a historic city like Philly. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that new download and your page turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page. Now I know I need this download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! I love how your tile curls around the corner and the black and white pictures. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fabulous page. I just love all your little details - the different coloured mats for your photos and the 'bling' on the butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!