Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Celebrate Feeling Sentimental


Hello from a very chilly Michigan this morning!  My car says the outside temperature is -1 this morning.  Sounds like a good day to stay in my stampin' room.  But unfortunately I have to work.
The inspiration for the front of the card came from my new bible.  It looks like the front cover!   

Stamp Sets:
Feeling Sentimental

Paper:
Early Espresso card stock
Pool Party card stock

Ink:
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' pad
Pool Party Classic Stampin' pad

Accessories:
Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon

Tools:
Adorning Accents edgelits
Adorning Accents embossing folders

Happy Stampin',
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa !! I redeemed this set on my order this morning !! Can't wait to get it so I can case your lovely card !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Lisa, that border gives it such a Classy accent. Love that stamp too. ;)

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, Love your card. Great colors together. I agree with Rosalien that the boarder gives it such a classy look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combo. I haven't gotten this stamp set yet, but that might change with my next order. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure this card was a big hit at your Sale-a-bration card class Lisa. Love the simple and clean lines and the colours you chose. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Simple and elegant never looked so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest