Friday, January 25, 2013

Hearts a Flutter Valentine


This is a quick Valentine card that we made at this week's stamping class.  I used the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and coordinating framelits for the Wisteria Wonder heart.  I then punched out a small heart from Pink Pirouette and added that with a dimensional.  The polka dot paper is from the 2011-2013 In Color DSP stack.

Stamps:
Hearts a Flutter

Paper:
2011-2013 In Color DSP stack
Pink Pirouette card stock
Whisper White card stock
Wisteria Wonder card stock

Ink:
Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' pad

Accessories:
Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon

Tools:
Hearts a Flutter framelits
Scallop Edge border punch
Small Heart punch



Happy Stampin',
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the way the Elegant Eggplant works so well with the Wisteria Wonder. Such a pretty, feminine card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Lisa. Love this set. It has great potential. I have desperately wanted some stamping time and craft time but am a little too busy at the moment for experimenting. hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the purple and pink together. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Lisa. With all the DSP available I forget to use those great paper stacks. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF