Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello, Twitterpated!


This card is a variation of a card I posted a couple of weeks ago.  For this card, I used the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper. The different color combo gives the card a completely new look!

Stamps
Pretty Petites

Paper
Twitterpated DSP
Basic Gray card stock
Riding Hood Red card stock
Whisper White card stock

Ink
Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin pad

Accessories
Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta ribbon

Tools
Petite Curly Label punch


Happy Stampin',
 

3 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with the petite punch. I may be CASEing the idea on one of my cards real soon.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Great way to use up scraps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great case of your own card Lisa. I keep forgetting about the Twitterpated DSP & really should try to use it more as I just love those colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!