Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Lodge Thank You



I needed a thank you card for some friends who invited us to their home for a beautiful Christmas celebration.  I wanted a card that has a winter theme, but not necessarily Christmas.  This is the card that I made for them.  I love this layout and have been using it a lot.  I also used one of my favorite stamp sets - Christmas Lodge.  Even though this is a Christmas set, the card doesn't look too Christmasy (is that a word?).  I added a thank you banner using the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and the matching framelit.

Stamp Sets:
Christmas Lodge
Itty Bitty Banners

Papers:
Festival of Prints DPS pack (retired)
Early Espresso card stock
Island Indigo card stock
Very Vanilla card stock

Ink:
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' pad
Island Indigo Classic Stampin' pad

Tools:
Snowburst embossing folder (retired)
Stripes embossing folder
Bitty Banners framelits

Happy Stampin',




5 comments:

  1. Love the layout too! Great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Great layout and I love the added pieces that you embossed. Found you through SC...
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I'm in love with your card! So pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and use of embossing folders! This is one of my favourite Christmas sets. I hope it never retires!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful winter card! I love the embossing with the DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!