Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek



I like all things vintage/antique/old-fashioned.
After cutting the image out with the framelit, I used the Festive paper-piercing pack to add dots around the edge of the frame.  I did the piercing from the back of the image, so the dots would raise up and give extra texture to the card.

Stamp Set
Feeling Sentimental*

Papers
Print Poetry DSP stack
Crumb Cake card stock
Midnight Muse card stock
Very Vanilla card stock

Ink
Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' pad

Tools
Herringbone embossing folder
Labels Collection framelits
Festive Paper-Piercing pack


Happy Stampin',


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love how you pierced around the edge. I have a feeling that Feeling Sentimental is going to be very popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that this is definitely a set I'll use even after Sale-a-bration. It will probably be the most popular set during Sale-a-bration. The drawings are so well done. I love the set.
    You've really done justice to the set, Lisa. What a lovely card! I love the background embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Lisa !! I am trying to limit my SAB sets, but I think I might have to get this one after all LOL !! TFS !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the colors and the paper piercing really makes the image stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. That set is on its way to me and now I know what to do with that stamp. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest