Wednesday, February 6, 2013

24-7 Valentine


This is a quick Valentine I made during my weekend-long stamping marathon.  I set a table up in my living room and spent a weekend stamping and watching TV. It was like having my own personal stamping retreat!

Stamps:
Pretty Postage
Itty Bitty Banners

Paper:
Cherry Cobbler card stock
Whisper White card stock

Ink:
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' pad

Accessories:
Cherry Cobber baker's twine

Tools:
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Bitty Banners framelits
Postage Stamp punch


Happy Stampin',

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. I need to use that set more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute valentines card Lisa. How fun having your own stamping retreat. I am stuck in a little room to make my creations but soon I am moving to my newly built house with my very own stamp room. Then I will have no excuse lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect little Valentine's card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF