Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feeling Sentimental - Again!


For this card, I was trying to use the vintage-feeling Feeling Sentimental stamp with non-traditional vintage colors.  I used Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, and Rich Razzleberry. I also used the Adorning Accents edgelit to add some layered scallops at the bottom of the stamped image.

Stamps:
Feeling Sentimental
En Francais

Paper:
Baja Breeze card stock
Island Indigo card stock
Rich Razzleberry card stock
Whisper White card stock

Ink:
Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' pad
Island Indigo Classic Stampin' pad
Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' pad

Accessories:
Island Indigo Sycamore Street ribbon (from bundle)

Tools:
Adorning Accents edgelits


Happy Stampin',

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like this with the En Francais background. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF