Monday, February 4, 2013

Sentimental Birthday


Pink Pirouette and Basic Gray is one of my favorite color combinations.  For this card, stamped the image in Basic Gray and cut it out using the Labels Collection framelits.  I also used my Big Shot to emboss the Pink Pirouette layer with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.  I'm finding myself using the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set almost as much as I do Teeny Tiny Wishes.


Stamps:
Feeling Sentimental
Itty Bitty Banners

Paper:
Basic Gray card stock
Pink Pirouette card stock
Whisper White card stock

Ink:
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' pad

Accessories:
Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta ribbon

Tools:
Bitty Banners framelits
Labels Collection framelits
Lacy Brocade embossing folder

Happy Stampin',

5 comments:

  1. Love those colors together. Great card. I am loving that stamp set. In the beginning I wasn't so sure about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card & colour combo. I am loving Basic Grey at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and love the colors you used, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card beautifully done. hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautful card, love that colourcombo.:))

    Hugs Rosalien

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!