Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gently Falling with In-Colors



This is the card I made using this week's sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping.  The leaves were stamped using the Gently Falling Stamp Set.  I used the Perfectly Penned Stamp Set for the sentiment.  The leaves were stamped using Crisp CantaloupePistachio Pudding, and Baked Brown Sugar.  I first stamped the base of the leaves on scrap paper and then on my card stock, giving me a light shade.  I then stamped the outline of the leaves in Soft Suede.  I cut out each of the leaves by hand.  It was a little time consuming, but I think it adds a nice touch!  My card stock colors are Crisp CantaloupeVery Vanilla, and Baked Brown Sugar.

4 comments:

  1. I have to agree-all the fussy cutting paid off! The leaves are beautiful and I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great card Lisa! Love the colour and the free flowing feel of the leaf placement. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you cut all of the leaves out, some may think you are crazy but i think it was worth it ... would have done the same myself !! Mx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF