Monday, December 30, 2013

Clean & Simple Postage Collections


This is the card I made for the sketch challenge at Clean & Simple Stamping.  The stamp set, Postage Collection, is a hostess-only set.  (Check out my Stampin' Hostess Club to see how to earn hostess benefits!)  I stamped the outline of each stamp image in Blushing Bride and then added the center image, stamped in Crumb Cake ink.  The flowers were made using the small scallop punch from the Punch Pack.  I finished the card by adding a pearl to the center of each flower.

Stamps:
Paper:
Ink:
Tools:
Embellishments:

4 comments:

  1. hi Lisa, your card is adorable...luv those stamps...can't wait to see some of the new stuff.

    Happy New Year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love how you used the postage set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, so soft and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF