Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Soho Subway Birthday


The designed papers on this card are from the Soho Subway Designer Series Paper.  To be honest, I wasn't completely sure about this paper pack at first, but there are several prints in it that I am in love with.  The blue one that I used on this card is one of them.  The Happy Birthday greeting was stamped using the Label Love Stamp Set with Early Espresso Ink on Summer Starfruit Cardstock.  The stamped image was punched out with Artisan Label Punch.  I also added a strip of Early Espresso Card Stock layered on a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock punched with the Extra Large Oval Punch.  The edges of most of the pieces on the card were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink.  To add a little bit of bling and elegance, I added a few of the smallest Basic Pearls Jewel Accents.

Happy Stampin'!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, Thanks for following my blog. I am now your newest Follower. Happy Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the papers are pretty! I was on the fence with this paper, but now I'm thinking I might love it after all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF