Monday, February 3, 2014

Sale-A-Bration MDS page


I made this digital scrapbook page for a progressive challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  Each week during the month, we were given tasks for adding elements to the page.   It was fun to watch the page come together!

Many of the elements used on this page are from Sale-A-Bration, which is only available for FREE with a $50 purchase!

Additional supplies I used for this project:

Background:
  • Pistachio Pudding
Embellishments:
Stamps:
Punches:


2 comments:

  1. This page came out looking great! And I still like the little banners on the side.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa love this page in your Memory Album it says a lot about our history.
    love Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest