Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July with My Digital Studio


This page was made using the sketch at MDS Monday.  My husband and I were getting a little carried away with the 4th of July selfies and I felt this layout was perfect to show of our series of pictures.  The title is just layers of punches and text boxes.  I saw a similar image online, but wanted to keep mine all SU! It was super easy!

Don't have My Digital Studio software yet?  Download a FREE 30-Day trial!

If you place an order of $25 or more before July 25 and use hostess code EUSHWZZW you will be added to my no-commitment Stampin' Hostess club for an opportunity to earn hostess benefits! 

Here are the Stampin' Up! digital products I used for this page:

5 comments:

  1. What a fun page, perfect idea to use those selfies for this layout!
    the Extreme Elements stamps were great for the forth of July too! thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use Selfie photos.. I love it! I really like how you used the elements with the Layout. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see what others do with the MDS software! Love your scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa all looks great love your Digital Studio page.
    love Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun photos and your patriotic page is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF