Friday, July 4, 2014

All Abloom with Endless Birthday Wishes



It's been a long time since I've been able to ink up some rubber!  Why the long absence from my blog?  A few years ago I decided to go back to school and finally get my degree! The past two terms have been difficult for me.  Those classes are over and my class schedule has lightened up. So, it's time to pull out the stamps again!
There is nothing better to get the creative juices flowing again but a sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping!  I used the Endless Birthday Wishes photopolymer stamp set for this card.  I have to admit that I wasn't so sure I wanted to try the photopolymer stamps when SU first introduced them but I have fallen in love! It is so easy to line up the stamps and the image is so much cleaner than I have experienced with products from other companies.  (Though I have to admit that I am pretty much a SU! snob and very rarely use anything else!)
Here is a list of the products I used. I did use a retired ribbon, but I've listed a substitute that is currently available.

Don't forget that if you place an order of $25 or more during July and use hostess code EUSHWZZW you will be add to my no-commitment Stampin' Hostess club for an opportunity to earn hostess benefits!

2 comments:

  1. That paper is on my list but this card is making me need it now!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I'm thinking I need that paper now...

    How exciting to be going back to school! Hope all continues to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!