Thursday, July 3, 2014

Greenhouse Gala Digital Page


Want to spend a little time creating, but don't have the time to pull out all your supplies?  Digital crafting may be the answer for you!

Here's a quick digital scrapbook page I did using the steps for the June Progressive Page Challenge at Split Coast Stampers.  The challenge takes you through four steps - just one step per week.  This is a fun challenge to participate in because you never know how your project is going to turn out!

Don't have My Digital Studio yet?  Download a FREE 30-day trial!

Be sure to use hostess code EUSHWZZW to join my
no-commitment Stampin' Hostess club when placing an order of $25 or more.

Here are the digital supplies I used on this page:

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF