Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday for Monday Lunchtime Sketch



I love this week's sketch Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  I had a few ideas for this sketch, so I may post another card later this week with it!
For this card I used the photopolymer stamp set Flower Patch and the coordinating framelits.  The stamps and framelits can be purchased separately, but you'll save 15% if you buy them as a bundle!

If you use hostess code EUSHWZZW when placing an order of $25 or more before July 25, you will be entered into my no-commitment Stampin' Hostess club for an opportunity to earn hostess benefits.

Here are the Stampin' Up! items I used on this card:

2 comments:

  1. I had an opportunity to try out this new Photopolymer set Lisa and I love it too! It takes the ink so well. Great card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the really clean look of this card, the colors are nice and fresh looking. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest