Sunday, July 6, 2014

Flower Patch Birthday



I made this card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I used the Flower Patch Bundle, which includes the Flower Patch photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits Dies.  The stamps and framelits can be purchased separately, but you'll save 15% if you purchase them as the bundle!
July Promotion

The designer paper I used is from the Lullaby DSP pack.  Don't forget that Designer Series Paper is Buy 3 Get 1 Free during the month of July.  Now is the time to stock up on all your favorites from the annual catalog.

Don't forget that if you place an order of $25 or more during July and use hostess code EUSHWZZW you will be add to my no-commitment Stampin' Hostess club for an opportunity to earn hostess benefits!

Here are the products I used on this card:

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Love colors. I can't wait to purchase this stamp set! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, this turned out very lovely. The layered details are fabulous. Thank you for joining us and playing along this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice and bright card! Thanks for playing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on your card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! That reminds me that I have these framelits, thanks for the reminder! Wonderful to have you join in with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card, I love the colours and the pattern of your paper, it is very pretty! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those papers are so pretty! I love how you framed the flowers around the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest