Monday, July 7, 2014

Memories


I came across this old photo while preparing a photo board for my great aunt's memorial service.  She was 95 (one month away from turning 96!) and was one of the most active and independent women I know!  I love this photo because it has three of my grandfather's siblings in it.  My best guess it that the photo was taken between 1925 and 1930.

I put this page together pretty quickly using My Digital Studio.  If you don't have MDS yet, you can download a FREE 30-day trial or the entire program for under $20!  That's a great deal!

If you place an order of $25 or more before July 25 and use hostess code EUSHWZZW you will be added to my no-commitment Stampin' Hostess club for an opportunity to earn hostess benefits! 

Here are the digital elements I used on this page:

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Lis. Well done to display it so beautifully.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest