Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Moonlight Color Blocking


I made this card to showcase the Moonlight DSP stack.  I love the colors in this collection of papers!  I used a sponge dauber to add Sahara Sand ink around the edges of all of the pieces to give it more of a worn look.  I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss (possibly my favorite In Color - at least this week!) and then cut it out with the Apothecary Accents framelits.  I added some sponging to that piece and the added some pearls for just a touch of bling.

Here are the Stampin' Up! products used for this card:

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Great way to use up the dsp scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and now I'm thinking I need this dsp too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!