Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Perfect Petal Fusion



This card was made for the Fusion Card Challenge.  I sort of went my own way with the sketch, but that's what the fun part is right?  I used the flower theme from the photo, but changed my colors up a little too. I chose to go with Island Indigo and Rose Red.  I think they work great together!  The Island Indigo ribbon I used is a retired ribbon from Sale-A-Bration a couple of years ago, but the new 1/4" Cotton Ribbon in Island Indigo would make a great substitute!

This card also fits the guidelines for this week's Seize the Birthday challenge which is to make a birthday card with stars and/or stripes.  I've never played along with either of these challenges before.  It was easy to use these two challenges together to create this card!


Here are the Stampin' Up! products that I used to make this card:


Use hostess code EUSHWZZW when placing an order of $25 or more before June 25 to join my no-commitment Stampin' Hostess club and an opportunity to earn hostess benefits.

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors together. Very pretty card!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use a banner instead of a pennant! Totally works : ) Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the pretty flowers against the striped background. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF