Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Vivid Vases Thank You


I made this card using last week's sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  This sketch is great for showcasing some of Stampin' Up!'s designer series paper.
For the main image, I only inked the flowers and vases (there is also a sentiment on the stamp).  I first stamped it on my Whisper White card stock and then again on a piece of Moonlight DSP.  I cut the vases out of the DSP and adhered them to the main image.  I then used my Stampin' Write markers to color the flowers.
My "thank you" sentiment comes from the Banner Banter stamp set. There are a few different sentiments in this set making it versatile.  There is also a cute mini banner punch that coordinates with it.

If you place an order from my online store for $25 or more before August 25, using hostess code X43GX139L you will be entered into my no-commitment Stampin' Hostess club for an opportunity to earn hostess benefits!  Click HERE to read more about it!

Here are the Stampin ' Up! supplies that I used for this card: 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Awesome use of the designer papers. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black, white and yellow card inspiration at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, it's perfect for this summers theme of Do what makes you happy. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of your entries soon! Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF