Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Butterflies for Match the Sketch




I made this card last week's Match the Sketch challenge.  I used a few new items from
the annual catalog - Bohemian DSP, Banner Triple Punch and Delightful Dijon cardstock.  To be honest, I was not thrilled with Delight Dijon when I first saw it, but now that I've seen it used and played with it myself, it is starting to grow on me, especially used as an accent color.



Here is the color combination I used on this card.  It was inspired by the DSP.

As always, I used only Stampin' Up! products!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest