I was so in love with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framelits from the last holiday catalog, so it was only natural that I would love the new Circle of Spring set just as much!
Here are the details of my card:
- My Mint Macaron card base is cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
- The next Mint Macaron layer is cut 3-3/4" x 5". It was stamped with the Hardwood Stamp with Mint Macaron ink. It is framed with a piece of Calypso Coral.
- The Calypso Coral banner is cut with the Banner Framelits. The sentiment is stamped directly on the Banner. My tip - cut out an extra wreath with scrap paper to use a placement guide when stamping the sentiment. The stamps are clear photopolymer so placement is easy!
- The wreath from the Circle of Spring was stamped on Whisper White cardstock using the Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I colored the flowers and leaves with Stampin' Write Markers. The wreath is cut out with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits and attached to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added rhinestones to a few of the flower centers to add a little sparkle!
Here is my color combination:
Stampin' Up! products used on this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog