Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Circle of Spring Birthday


I was so in love with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framelits from the last holiday catalog, so it was only natural that I would love the new Circle of Spring set just as much!
Here are the details of my card:

  • My Mint Macaron card base is cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
  • The next Mint Macaron layer is cut 3-3/4" x 5".  It was stamped with the Hardwood Stamp with Mint Macaron ink. It is framed with a piece of Calypso Coral.
  • The Calypso Coral banner is cut with the Banner Framelits.  The sentiment is stamped directly on the Banner.  My tip - cut out an extra wreath with scrap paper to use a placement guide when stamping the sentiment.  The stamps are clear photopolymer so placement is easy!
  • The wreath from the Circle of Spring was stamped on Whisper White cardstock using the Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I colored the flowers and leaves with Stampin' Write Markers. The wreath is cut out with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits and attached to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • I added rhinestones to a few of the flower centers to add a little sparkle!
Here is my color combination:


Stampin' Up! products used on this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!