Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Clean & Simple Garden in Bloom




Garden in Bloom is one of my favorite sets from the new annual catalog from Stampin' Up!  This card came together very quickly! I just randomly stamped the large flower, leaves and bees in various colors.  The then used the outline stamp for each element and stamped it in black.  I finished the card off with the Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim. I love that trim!  The sentiment is from the Endless Thanks stamp set.

I also used Stampin' Up!'s new Envelope Paper and the Envelope Punch board to make a matching envelope for my card and stamped the butterfly image from the Garden in Bloom stamp set in the corner.

Here are the colors that I used in my project:


Stampin' Up! products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!