Friday, July 24, 2015

Crazy About You Thanks


One of my favorite parts of the new Stampin' Up! catalog?  The bundles!  I love products that coordinate.  Add the bundle savings and you've got a deal you can't beat!  I used the Crazy About You bundle for this card.

Here are the details of this card:
  • The 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Pacific Point card base is scored at 4-1/4".
  • The Whisper White cardstock is cut at 4" x 5-1/4" the then embossed with the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.  (Love the new 6" x 6" embossing folders!)  
  • The Whisper White is framed with a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Melon Mambo cardstock.
  • I cut the word 'Thanks' using the Hello You Thinlets Dies.  I cut three, one in each color: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie. (Hint: Putting wax paper between you cardstock the thinlits will help prevent die cut from stick to the thinlits.)
  • I stamped the words "So Much" from the Crazy About You stamp set with Pacific Point ink.
Want some more tips on using the Hello You thinlets?  Take a look at this video from Stampin' Up! (Please note that the thinlets used in the video are retired, but the technique is this same.)



Here is the color combination that I used on my card:

Here is a list of products used for this card.  (Images link to my online store.)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest