One of my favorite parts of the new Stampin' Up! catalog? The bundles! I love products that coordinate. Add the bundle savings and you've got a deal you can't beat! I used the Crazy About You bundle for this card.
Here are the details of this card:
- The 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Pacific Point card base is scored at 4-1/4".
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut at 4" x 5-1/4" the then embossed with the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. (Love the new 6" x 6" embossing folders!)
- The Whisper White is framed with a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Melon Mambo cardstock.
- I cut the word 'Thanks' using the Hello You Thinlets Dies. I cut three, one in each color: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie. (Hint: Putting wax paper between you cardstock the thinlits will help prevent die cut from stick to the thinlits.)
- I stamped the words "So Much" from the Crazy About You stamp set with Pacific Point ink.
Want some more tips on using the Hello You thinlets? Take a look at this video from Stampin' Up! (Please note that the thinlets used in the video are retired, but the technique is this same.)
Here is the color combination that I used on my card:
Here is a list of products used for this card. (Images link to my online store.)