Monday, July 20, 2015

Endless Thanks



Here is another clean and simple card us the new Endless Thanks stamp set from Stampin' Up!  For this card I created a pattern on Whisper White cardstock using the two flowers and the leaf stamps from this set.  I then stamped the banner using Blushing Bride ink on Blushing Bride cardstock and stamped the word "Thanks" inside.  I cut that piece out using my Paper Snips.

The Blushing Bride background on this card was embossed with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.

I also used the Envelope Punch Board and the Envelope paper to make a an envelope to match my card!


Here is the color combination that I used for this card:

Stampin' Up! products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!