Thursday, July 16, 2015

It's Wild with Happy Birthday, Everyone


This is a quick card using the It's Wild background and the hostess set, Happy Birthday, Everyone from Stampin' Up!  I almost missed this stamp in the catalog because it's not with the other background stamps.

I stamped the background image in Sahara Sand ink.  I stamped the Happy Birthday image with Blackberry Bliss Ink.  Then I added a strip of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and wrapped that with the Linen Thread before mounting it on a Sahara Sand card base.

I also used the background stamp to stamp the flap of my envelope.  I just slipped a piece of copy paper between the flap and the back of the envelope before stamping.  Super easy!

Here is the color combination that I used:

Stampin' Up! products used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!