Friday, July 10, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Ice Cream Cone


Did you know that Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities for every Sprinkles of Life stamp set that is purchased?  In care your are not familiar with Ronald McDonald Houses, RMHC keeps families together and surrounded by lone when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home. Your can help Stampin' Up! support more families by purchasing the Sprinkles of Life stamp set!

I love ice cream, so naturally I would also love this stamp set! And the fact that there is even a coordinating punch moved it up even higher on my must-have list for this year's annual catalog.  

Here is the color combination I used on this card:
Current Stampin' Up! products used on this card:
(The ribbon I used is retired, but I added a comparable current ribbon in the product list below)

1 comment:

  1. Aaaw, your card is so yummy! Now I want ice cream!
    Love the soft colors you chose!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF