Monday, July 6, 2015

Variation on Paper Pumpkin


Hey, I'm back! So, life gets really busy sometimes and unfortunately, Stampin' Up! has to take a back seat to other, more important things.
It's during those busy times that Paper Pumpkin can come to the rescue!  I needed a birthday card, but in the midst of doing homework and cooking, I didn't have a whole lot of time to plan something. So, I pulled out my latest Paper Pumpkin kit and got to work! I could have saved even more time by making the card per the instructions, but I wanted to get a little creative.

Here are the supplies that I used (in addition to the June 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit):

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty design. Love the colors and papers. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. I love the mix of pattern and colour !
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely soothing colour combo! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!