Wednesday, July 29, 2015

World of Dreams for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



I made this card for this week's challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I used Mint Macaron and Night of Navy as my color combination.  I can't seem to stop using Mint Macaron and I love how it looks paired with Night of Navy!

Here is my color combination.  If you use this in a project, please leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!

Stampin' supplies for this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


9 comments:

  1. I like your color choices...love Navy as a neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty... the colors are so calm and peaceful feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, those colours together are wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color combination! I agree the the previous comment, peaceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color combination! I agree the the previous comment, peaceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great color combo! Clean and simple and could even be use for a guy! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Linda
    DT Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant, I love this card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your colors and the background paper! Thanks for playing at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - so very elegant. I love how the mint macaron can look almost green or blue. It works so well in this colour scheme. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest