Monday, August 10, 2015

Another Thank You with Gorgeous Grunge


These are the Thank You cards that went in the mail last week for my customers.  I love this large 'Thank You' image that is included in Another Thank you stamp set.


I couldn't decide if I like the card better with the Blackberry Bliss layer or the Old Olive, so I did the half and half!

I am also excited to announce my new Customer Loyalty Rewards program!  Starting this month, anyone who places a qualifying order with me will begin accumulating points that can be redeemed for a FREE stamp set!  (Everyone loves FREE, right?)  And, you don't have to do any record-keeping!  I will track your points for you! You can read more about that HERE.





Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used on these cards.  Clicking on any photo below will take you to my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!