Monday, August 3, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Cupcake with a Cherry on Top


I made this card using some of the fun products from Stampin' Up! new annual catalog. I used the Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape to create a background for my main image.  The cupcake is stamped using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  The pieces where then punched out with the coordinating Tree Building Punch.  I also used the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies to make a liner for my envelope with the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack.

Did you know when you purchase the Sprinkles of Life stamp set, a portion of the price will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities?

Here is my color combination.  Leave me a comment if you use it in a card. I would love to check it out!

Stampin' Up! products:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!