Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Vintage Leaves Birthday Wishes



I wanted to make a fall-themed, masculine birthday card.  Since the Vintage Leaves stamp set was still sitting on my desk, it seemed like the perfect choice.  For the Early Espresso background, I stamped one of the leaves from the set repeatedly with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder.  I love how that turned out.  I then stamped three other leaves in Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso and Island Indigo, and used the coordinating framelits to cut them out.  I stamped the sentiment with the Four You stamp set.  I realized after stamping that the set retired a few months ago.  It was stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cardstock.  The end of the banner is trimmed with the Triple Banner punch and layered on a piece of Burlap Ribbon.

All Stampin' Up! products were used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!