Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Among the Branches Class-to-Go


I am super excited to announce my first Class-to-Go!  The Class-to-Go features 4 cards using the brand new Among the Branches stamp set from the NEW Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog. (Some cards may vary slightly from the preview. I'm waiting on the spider web doilies!)

To order the Among the Branches Class-to-Go, simply order either the Among the Branches stamp set  or the Among the Branches Bundle from my online store (feel free to add additional items to your order), using the hostess code B9KSFT2D.  Orders must be placed by September 25th.  You will receive your stamps directly from Stampin' Up! Card kits will ship during the last week of September. (If you already own the Among the Branches stamp set you may substitute other product valued at $17  or more).
Be sure to check the box labeled "Allow my demonstrator to contact me!"  If you do not receive a PayPal invoice from me within 24 hours, please contact me at mlisakmiec@gmail.com.

What you will receive:

  • Pre-cut supplies for four cards
  • Envelopes
  • Pre-embossed pieces
  • Pre-punched cardstock (unless stamping is required first)
  • Accessories
  • Instructions and photos sent via email in PDF format.
  • No stamped images will be included per Stampin' Up! policy.
What you will need to complete the cards:
  • Adhesive (SNAIL and Dimensionals)
  • Clear blocks
  • Ink
  • Basic stamping supplies
Recommended ink colors (other colors can be easily substituted):
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Early Espresso
  • Hello Honey
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Old Olive
  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Soft Suede
  • Wild Wasabi
  • Whisper White Craft

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, just wanted you to know that I stopped by and visited your blog today to learn a little more about you and see some of your work. First, thanks for joining me in this new blog hopping adventure. I like your blog, great cards, simple to follow layout, good photos (very important!) and I see that you have lots of fun classes planned. Happy stamping! Crystal (Super Stamp Girl)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest