If this is your first visit to my site - Welcome! Be sure to subscribe using the box on the right side of your screen. Also please leave a comment below. I love hearing from everyone!
Now, on to my project!
I decided to move a little out of my comfort zone for the blog hop and do a 2-page scrapbook layout. Autumn is my favorite time of year, so a scrapbook layout seemed like the perfect project. I kept the layout pretty clean with only a few embellishments. It looks like a lot of Delighful Dijon on these pages, but once the photos are mounted, there will only be a little showing!
|Continue to Anna's blog!|
Here is a complete list of blog hop participants in case you get lost along the way! Clicking on the links will take you directly to their October blog hop post.
- Crystal - http://www.superstampgirl.com
- Lisa - That's me!
- Anna - www.stampwithanna.blogspot.com
- Chris - www.stampedbyChris.blogspot.com
- Libby - libbystamps.wordpress.com
- Anne - www.stampspaperink.com
- Danica - www.mybeautyscraps.com
- Deborah - www.stampandcreate.net
- Jessica - www.thecrazychaotichouse.blogspot.com
- Jodi - http://amomhavingfun.com