Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Blogging Friends Blog Hop

 
 

Welcome to the December Blogging Friends Blog Hop!

Up until a couple of months ago we were a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators located all across the U.S. and Canada whom had never met before.  Well, actually, we still haven’t met yet (in person). . . But, through our common bond of Stampin’ Up! and a shared love of papercrafting we have created a fun new blog hop.  Please join us on the 1st of every month to see what wonderful things we have created! This month we are focusing on Christmas and/or Hanukkah.

If this is your first visit to my site - Welcome!  Be sure to subscribe using the box on the right side of your screen. Also, I love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment and let me know you were here!

If you've been following the hop, you probably came here from Crystal's blog.  Don't you love what she created this month?

Now, on to my project!



I used my favorite stamp from the Holiday Mini Catalog to make a simple but beautiful card that is easy to mail.  I stamped the image in VersaMark on Real Red cardstock and then heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  I just love the white and read combination!  Using only a few layers and leaving off the embellishments makes this card easy for "mass creation" for last-minute stampers like myself!

Here are the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




 Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I hope you enjoyed the projects that I am sharing today!  Your next stop on the hop is Anna.  I know you're going to love what she has for you!

Continue to Anna's blog!

Here is a complete list of blog hop participants in case you get lost along the way! Clicking on the links will take you directly to their November blog hop post.

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful -- simple elegance for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Lisa! This dove is so stunning in red and white! It's clean but elegant. Also, I like how you said "don't you just love what Crystal created this month" - it adds a little something and I'll be sure to do that in my next post highlighting the person after me! Thank! Hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic red & white for Christmas - perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Lisa! I originally shied away from this stamp, but now I have to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas Card! A fantastic design for mass production. And that dove is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. Such a classic with the dove and the red and white color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and beautiful! I love simplicity:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so pretty and elegant, yet very easy to mail!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Most Recent Post

Merry Patterns for TGIF