Friday, September 16, 2016

Best Things in Life are Sweet


I put together this card using some of the items in my latest Fun Stampers Journey order. I love this cupcake stamp!  The frosting portion of the cupcake uses the faux shaving cream technique.  To do this, I inked the solid frosting image with Cool Pool ink and then swirled a smaller solid image across the stamp to give the ink a swirled look.  I LOVE how it turned out.  You can also do this technique using two colors by inking the smaller stamp with a second color first. 

https://shop.funstampersjourney.com/MemberToolsDotNet/ShoppingCartv3/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=20836&CatalogueID=222&PartyID=0&PartyGuestID=0&ReferringDealerID=818521
Yummy & Delicious Bundle
 
All products are available from Fun Stampers Journey:


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the colour combination and the bold black line details. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!