Saturday, September 10, 2016

Happy Travels in Retro Colors




I made this card using this week's sketch at Watercooler Wednesday.  This card also meets the requirements for the Just Add Ink challenge to Just Add "P" (Pickup and and pop of pink!)
I picked out this stamp set as part of my Fun Stampers Journey starter kit.  My husband is always complaining that I don't make enough masculine cards.  I thought this stamp set would fit the bill, though I'm not sure he'll appreciate my color combo on this one
Hit the Road
! Since I'm still very new to FSJ, I have very limited supplies.  I'm finding it a challenge.  I'm still happy with the way this one turned out though and already have someone in mind to send it to.

Fun Stampers Journey supplies:


Thank you for stopping by!
Lisa


Journey Essentials 20% off!



SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, what a great card you've made with Deb's sketch and that lovely set from the FSJ. Tell your husband there's nothing wrong with that colour combo. Have you seen some of the colours in the men's departments in stores? Men are embracing colours. The embossed background almost looks like endless trees that the truck is zooming past. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa thanks for entering your wonderful Masculine card at the Wednesday Watercooler. You've done a great job with Deb's sketch, and I love that truck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that truck stamp & die cut, Lisa! The pop of pink makes this suitable for a man or woman. Thanks for playing along with my sketch for Watercooler Wednesday :) ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pickup truck is an awesome P element lisa and l love the retro colour palette too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Retro card - I like the boldness of it. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, clean, card Lisa! I like the black stamping, and your chosen colour combo. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!