Sunday, November 27, 2016

Paisleys and Posies



Confession:  This is the first card I made with the Paisleys and Posies stamp set!  I know, I know!  It may have been one of  the first things I ordered from the Holiday Catalog, and it has sat without ink this whole time!

The background of this card is just several of the images from this stamp set stamped randomly.  The colors were inspired by the Color Throwdown Challenge: Pear Pizzaz, Smoky Slate, So Saffron and Soft Sky.

The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White with Smoky Slate ink. I trimmed the end with my paper snips and added a die cut from the Paisley Framelits.  Finally, I added a rhinestone for some bling.

Happy Stampin'!
Lisa

Product List

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous background and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Your comments are much appreciated!

Visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.lisakmiec.stampinup.net

Featured Post

Clean & Simple Painted Harvest