Welcome to the first-ever 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop! I’m so excited to be part of this fun collaboration with some very talented demonstrators. This month’s theme is Occasions, as in our brand-new Occasions Catalog that just launched this month! I can’t wait to show you what I've been working on!
For this blog hop, I decided to feature the Bubble Over Photopolymer Bundle. When I first saw this bundle in the catalog I thought "that's cute, but I don't think I'll get it." But the more I looked at it, the more ideas that started to pop into my head! It eventually made its way on my order and I'm so glad it did! Not only does this stamp set have coordinating dies and glitter epoxy shapes in the Occasions catalog, but there is also a coordinating Designer Series Paper in the Sale-A-Bration brochure which you can choose for FREE with a qualifying purchase!
Card Recipe and Color Combination
Scroll to the bottom of this post for a complete supply list.
- Whisper White Thick card base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
- Lemon Lime Twist: 3 15/16" x 5 3/16"
- Bubble & Fizz DSP: 3 3/4" x 5"
- Lemon Lime Twist: 1 15/16" x 5
- Whisper White: 1 3/4" x 5"
- Whisper White: 1 1/2" x 4"
- Silver Foil, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White scraps
Neither Calypso Coral or Lemon Lime Twist are in my 'normal' color rage, but for some reason I keep reaching for this color combination!
Tips & Tricks to Recreate this Card
- I used Sponge Brayers to create an ombre effect on two pieces of Whisper White cardstock, one each in Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist. Once I was happy with the shading I used the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits to cut out the bottles.
- I also used the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits to cut out the bottle cap and the bottom layer of the bottle labels in Silver Foil. The Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist labels were stamped with Tuxedo Black Momento ink before being die cut. The Whisper White straw was also cut using these framelits.
- I stamped the bubbles in Calypso Coral above the open bottle and added a few Glitter Epoxy Shapes to add a little sparkle.
- After affixing the labels to the bottles, the bottles were attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Calypso Coral bottle was mounted with two layers of Dimensionals. Just stick two Dimensionals together and use as usual to get double the height!
Thank you for hopping to my site and checking out my project! If you enjoyed my project today, please consider following my blog by email or Facebook!
Click the NEXT button to head over to Tricia’s blog to see her awesome project! Below the 'Next' button, you will find a list of the other demonstrators in the hop in case you get lost. W have a super talented group of bloggers so be sure to check all of their blogs for some amazing projects!
|Tricia's Stamping Creations|
4. Lisa Kmiec (You are HERE!)19. Diana Tillery
If you live within the United States and don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. When you shop online with me, please consider using the current hostess code on orders under $150 and allow demonstrator contact so I can thank you with a hand-stamped card.
During Sale-A-Bration (thru March, 31, 2018), receive free product on every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax)!